John Santa Ana, M.D.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) Physician
Michigan Regenerative Joint and Spine
Dr. John Santa Ana is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) physician at Michigan Regenerative Joint and Spine where he specializes in interventional sports and spine treatments.
Previously, Santa Ana served as a general medical officer with the U.S. Army in Iraq and as PM&R Service Chief at the Madigan Army Medical Center. He earned his medical degree at The New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by a PM&R residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC.
- Interventional Sports
- Spine Treatments
- Michigan State License
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Doctor of Osteopathy, The New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS, Nutrition and Food Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- PM&R Residency, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Interventional Orthopedics Foundation